Thermometrics A-2130 Inrush Current Limiter Kit consists of 32 our most popular styles of Inrush Current Limiters (straight and kinked leads) at a quantity of 5 pieces per style. This kit allows customers, in their initial design stage, to test multiple spec variances to determine which part(s) are best suited for their needs. This added efficiency enables the customer to reduce lead times and delivery of multiple parts. It also provides a better customer experience overall.
- Table of Contents, including specs along with features and applications
- 32 different inrush current limiters (straight and kinked leads); 5 pcs each
- Control of inrush current in switching power supplies, fluorescent lamp, inverters, motors, etc.
- UL Approval (UL 1434 File #E82830)
- Small physical size offers design-in benefits over larger passive components
- Low cost, solid state device for inrush current suppression
- Best-in-class capacitance ratings
- Low steady resistance and accompanying power loss
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Wide operating temperature range: -58°F to 347°F (-50°C to 175°C)
- Suitable for PCB mounting
- Available with kinked or straight leads and tape and reel to EIS RS-468A for automatic insertion
|Resistance @ 25°C (Ω) ±25%||*Max Steady State Current (Amps)||Max Capacitance (u Farads)
|Max Capacitance (u Farads)