According to sharp growth of Electrical Vehicles (EV), many OEMs are using cooling systems for their battery pack systems. However, if an instance of water leakage were to occur in Li-ion battery packs, it would create dangerous conditions.
Thermometrics Water Detection Sensor detects moisture leakage via a change in resistance value of the sensor and feeds a signal to the Battery Management System (BMS) to warn the driver.
- Battery pack water detection
- Overflow of water/fluid
- Leak detection from a burst pipe
- Level detection on tank fill applications
- Condensate overflow sensor for HVAC applications
- Sump pumps
- 510kΩ ± 3%
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Easy to install
- RoHS Compliance (Directive 2011/65/EU)
|Resistor in Sensor||494.7||510||525.3||kΩ||1/4 Watt|
|Rater Power||5V DC||Voltage||Recommended|
For full specifications, including reliability parameters, materials, dimensions, etc., please see product datasheet.