The Thermometrics Mid-Range Temperature Probe works in a variety of temperature applications in the appliance and industrial segment.
- Wide variety of applications
- Low price
- Many mounting options
- Very broad temperature range
- Wide variety of materials and resistances available
- Small home appliances
- High temperature oven sensors
- Boilers, coffee makers, gas ovens, autoclaves, etc.
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 572°F (-20°C to 300°C)|
|Insulation Resistance||>100 MS at 500 VDC|
|Lead Insulation||1250 VAC for 1 second|
|Case||Stainless steel, brass, nickel-plated copper, ABS, PBV, etc.|
|Wire Material||PVC wire, silicon wire, polytetrafluoroethylene wire, fiberglass insulation wire, etc.|