NPP Surface Mount Pressure Sensors
The NPP Series of Surface Mount Pressure Sensors features a miniature ultra-high stability SenStable® piezoresistive chip placed in a surface mount plastic package. The sensor monitors pressure in industrial and automotive applications by producing a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the input pressure. The user can add signal conditioning circuitry to amplify the output signal or to maximize OEM value added.
- Absolute Pressure Ranges: 100, 200, 700 kPa (15, 30, 100 psi)
- Ultra-small, ultra-high stability with Silicon Fusion Bonded MEMS chip
- Miniature Surface Mount Package: SOIC-8
- Low power requirement (3 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
- Accuracy: <0.2% FSO
- Available in ported and non-ported versions
- Compatible with most non-corrosive gases and dry air
- Automotive Tire Pressure
- Industrial Process Control
- Consumer Appliances
- Altimeters and Barometers
|Full Scale Output||mV||60 ±20|
|Hysteresis and Repeatability||%FSO||0.1|
|Thermal Coefficient of Zero||%FSO/°C||0.04||4|
|Thermal Coefficient of Resistance||%/°C||0.3||4|
|Thermal Coefficient of Sensitivity||%FSO/°C||-0.2||4|
|Thermal Hysteresis of Zero||%FSO||0.1||5|
|Long-Term Stability of FSO||%FSO||0.2||6|
1. Standard IC industry bake operations should be used prior to surface mountoperations. Consult NovaSensor for further information.
2. Values measured at 3 VDC and 77°F (25°C), unless otherwise noted.
3. Best fit straight line.
4. Typical coefficients, between 32°F to 158°F (0° to 70°C).
5. 32°F to 158°F (0° to 70°C).
6. Typical value over one year.