NovaSensor FMA Series of Filtration Air Restriction (FAR) Sensors accurately measure the pressure loss across a variety of air filtration devices utilizing high accuracy NPA piezoresistive technology in a low-profile form factor that is easy to install and maintenance-free. Available in multiple positive or vacuum pressure ranges, mating with an integrated AMPSEAL 16 (3-way) electrical connector and 1/8-27 NPT female pressure connection port.
- Supply Voltage: 5VDC or 3.3VDC
- Diagnostic Features
- Sealed AMP Electrical Connector
- Multiple Pressure Ranges Available
- Fast Response Time
- REACH & RoHS Compliant
- Commercial and automotive HVAC and industrial air filters
- Engine air filtration systems
- Rooftop units exposed to pressure or vacuum environments
|Compensated Temp Range||0°C to 80°C|
|Proof Pressure||2X FSP|
|Burst Pressure||3X FSP|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to 125°C|
|Storage Temp Range||-55°C to 150°C|
|Start-Up Time||10 ms|
|Response Time||< 2 ms|
|Intended Media||Clean Dry Air|
|Clamp Limits Upper/Lower||92.5% to 7.5%|
|Diagnostic Limits Upper/Lower||97.5% to 2.5%|
|Pressure Ranges Available*||0-5"
*Contact factory for additional custom pressure ranges.