Advanced Sensors HQ
St Marys, PA
Friday, 01 February 2019
Thursday, 06 December 2018
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St Mary’s, Pennsylvania
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, a global Fortune 500 Company, seeks a driven and high energy Sourcing Specialist to join our team!
When you join our growing team as a Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting sourcing programs to develop suppliers in support of our Temperature product lines. You will collaborate with Sourcing, Materials, Technology and the various product line teams to execute cost out programs, participate in assigned NPI/CPO programs to support growth and lead programs to reduce supply chain risks.
- Lead assigned sourcing programs for the Temperature product line.
- Support and lead project to drive material cost out through negotiation, qualifying new suppliers and supplier process improvements.
- Support NPI/CPO programs as a sourcing participant and facilitate design for manufacturing.
- Support and execute aligned programs to build a robust supply chain for business growth and manage key suppliers to continuously reduce supply chain risks.
- Involved in supplier contract negotiation for key material supplies.
- Conduct monthly spend and cost analysis. Facilitate smart purchase for the business.
- Coordinate efforts between suppliers, engineering and quality team to achieve the goals
- Conduct supplier communication between Advanced Sensors and suppliers on commercial and technical matters as needed.
- Support indirect material and equipment purchase to minimize business cost as needed.
- Coordinate sourcing process requirements to ensure compliance and timely execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Business-related field or a minimum of 4 years relevant sourcing experience in the manufacturing environment
- Effective Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Highly Analytical & Technical
- Strong PC/Software Literacy
- Desired Characteristics
- Project Management experience is a plus
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity