Customer Care Representative
Advanced Sensors HQ
Tuesday, 01 January 2019
Monday, 03 December 2018
Customer Care Representative
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St. Mary’s PA
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, a global Fortune 500 Company seeks a creative resource to join our progressive Customer Care team at our headquarters site in St. Mary's Pennsylvania.
When you join our team as a Customer Care Representative you will develop product, application and supply chain expertise to assist supporting customer product and delivery needs to support our Temperature Product Line.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers within a defined client group. Responsible for handling all Inquiry to Order (ITO) and Order to Remittance (OTR) requests from customer base, including price and availability, stock check, back order assistance, system user set ups, order tracking, claims, order expedites, and Returned Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Understand customers’ organizations, and processes, and sales/sales support programs and leverage all elements for maximum effectiveness. Understand how internal processes interact with individual customer organizations.
- Provide schedule dates for shipments and availability requests. Take ownership of delivery schedule issues (date & information availability) and coordinate directly with supply chain for schedule improvements and manual reallocations, when necessary. Communicate decisions to customer and notify outside sales team of any potential commercial issues.
- Support new accounts and credit terms applications using processes and tools.
- Apply proactive sales techniques to generate potential opportunities for the sales team.
- Resolve all shipping discrepancies, including; late shipments, damaged shipments, and incorrect shipments.
- Provide customers with technical recommendations by offering products appropriate for the application.
- Partner with Sales to identify issues and commercial conflicts, ensure follow up, and provide world-class customer service to our customers.
- Bachelor degree in related field or a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer Service/Inside Sales
- Demonstrate strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work with little direction and proven success with a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and strong aptitude in Excel
- Familiar with ERP Tools
- Deliver timely results
- Customer service experience
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Inside Sales experience
- Project leadership
- Customer Centric
- Technical and Supply Chain aptitude and OEM manufacturing experience helpful
- Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers
- Service oriented, sales and service background preferred
- Sales/negotiation oriented ability and willingness to recognize and deliver on sales opportunities
- Detail oriented with ability to perform in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity