Advanced Sensors HQ
St Marys, PA
Tuesday, 01 January 2019
Saturday, 01 December 2018
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St Mary’s, Pennsylvania
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Opportunity is waiting for you at Amphenol Advanced Sensors. When you join our team as a Product Manager you will collaborate with the Global Product Manager, Engineering, Sales, and Business Leadership globally to position AAS as the leading sensing provider for the specific market segments (Automotive, Heavy Truck, HVAC, Medical device, Industrial). You will be responsible for driving growth and market share across each of the product line portfolios.
- Owns and drives commercial related operating plan in the target markets by understanding market/industry trends, demand drivers, customer needs, and competitive landscape to drive positive revenue growth
- Track & Benchmark the competitor landscape, value proposition, monitor potential entrants and establish a clear sensing positioning strategy across the global market
- Develop and implement product strategy - define sensing capability requirements and work with engineering and product management to develop a differentiated and technically feasible product strategy
- Product pricing - establish and manage pricing and selling strategies and provide profitability analysis for products across market segments and channels, domestically & globally.
- Drive prioritization across the business to align monthly, quarterly, and yearly activities with the strategic direction of the product line.
- Evaluate pipeline to ensure the right opportunities are filling the funnel; maximize conversion and ROI of engineering resources.
- Sales channel - Work closely with the sales organization to support commercial engagement, including proposals, quotes, negotiation, etc.
- Contract review- First pass business compliancy review. (NDA, Supplier agreement, T&C’s, purchasing agreements, etc.)
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and 3-year financial forecasts.
- Other activities as assigned by the General Manager & Global Product Manager
- International Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Business Management or Related Field; MBA preferred
- 5 + years of technical marketing or related experience
- Demonstrated experience driving profitable revenue growth
- Contract Negotiation
- Working knowledge of HVAC, Medical Device, Industrial, Heavy Truck, and sensing technology.
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Foreign Languages a plus
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity