Advanced Sensors HQ
St Marys, PA
Sunday, 03 February 2019
Saturday, 22 December 2018
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St Mary’s, Pennsylvania
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Opportunity is waiting for you at Amphenol Advanced Sensors! When you join our team as the St Marys site Plant Manager, you will be responsible for directing and managing all operational activities and contributing to the sites’ overall strategic direction for a world class manufacturing facility.
- Lead the team in highlighting Key Performance Indicators [KPI] such as productivity, utilization and efficiency to ensure year over year OI improvements in support of the company goals and initiatives.
- Review financial data and other performance data to measure goal achievement and identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement
- Responsible for annual strategic and long-term planning (labor, budget, and forecasting) in collaboration with Financial and other functional leadership
- Excellent understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, manufacturing processes, and the coordination of people and resources.
- Recommend structure, equipment and staffing changes necessary to accomplish company objectives
- Thorough understanding and administration of the Union contract & environment, including the negotiation of a Union contract.
- Formulation of capital requirements and implementation of programs
- Keen focus and oversight to the Company’s continuous improvement initiatives
- Establish and implement policies, procedures and goals in support of overall company objectives
- Delegates authority with follow up and control
- Management and oversight of Plant Quality Control system to provide customers with high quality product.
- Ensure compliance with all TS16949 and IATF Standards; experience in TS/IATF audit procedures.
- Foster a safe working environment with commitment to EH&S compliance
- Effectively communicate and ensure compliance with all regulatory standards
- Lead and give direction to leaders in all aspects of the Operational environment (Facilities, Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control)
- Influence and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to make quick calculated decisions
- Working knowledge of ERP and Microsoft Office
- Strong effective communication skills
- Continuous Improvement
- Strong familiarity with quality systems, productivity, and fulfillment metrics
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity