Telaire Ventostat T8031 CO2 Duct Mount Transmitter
Advanced Sensors is excited to announce the release of a new generation of Telaire CO2 transmitters targeting indoor air quality and energy conservation applications.
The Ventostat® T8031 duct mount CO2 transmitter offers accuracy and versatility at an affordable price. This exceptional product line touts an unobtrusive form factor that is easy to install, simple to use, and remains accurate over the expected life of the device using Telaire’s patented ABC Logic™ (Automatic Background Calibration) technology.
- One of the smallest in-duct CO2 transmitters on the market.
- Simple installation (mounting hardware and instructions included).
- Ideally suited for OEM manufacturers that must accommodate smaller < 6 inch (15.2 cm) HVAC return air ducts.
- Offers standard 0-10 volt output.
- Patented absorption infrared/gas sensing engine provides high accuracy in a compact, low-cost package.
- Patented ABC Logic™ self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications.
- Gas permeable, water-resistant diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Lifetime calibration guarantee.
The Telaire Ventostat® T8031 CO2 duct mount transmitter is the smallest package available designed to be installed in HVAC return air ducts.
The size of the board and the dimensions of the case have been optimized to place the transmitter in small, i.e. 6 inch [15.24 cm] diameter, return air ducts. This product offers a sleek design, a simple analog output, and it is easy to install. The transmitter includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
0-2000 ppm factory calibrated
Duct Air Velocity
0 to 1500 ft/min (0-450 meter/min)
0.2% of full scale per ºC
±40 ppm +3% of reading @ 22ºC (72ºF) when compared with a factory certified reference
<1% of full scale @ 22ºC (72ºF)
0.13% of reading per mm of mercury
Three minutes typical for 90% step change at low duct speeds
< Two minutes (operational); 10 minutes to achieve maximum accuracy
• Temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
• Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
-20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF)
Analog 0 to 10 VDC (100 ohm output impedance)
Power Supply Requirements
18 to 30 VAC RMS, 50/60 Hz or 18 to 42 VDC, polarity protected.
Typical values (1.65 watts peak, 0.65 watts avg. @ 42 VDC)
*Note: The Telaire product line offers patented ABC Logic™ software for selfcorrection of drift to better than ±20 ppm per year. The system is virtually free of maintenance and typically has a lifetime of more than 10 years
Length: 3.83 in (9.72 cm) +
0.74 in (1.87 cm) mounting tab
Width: 1.17in (2.97 cm)
Height: 0.94 in (2.38 cm)
Color: 701 Black
Flammability Classification: UL 94V-5