Advanced Sensors HQ
Thursday, 05 January 2017
Thursday, 05 January 2017
Commercial Financial Analyst
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St. Mary’s PA
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, headquartered in St. Mary’s, Pennsylvania, is a new business unit within Amphenol that produces innovative sensing solutions for temperature, pressure, gas and moisture measurement applications.
As a Commercial Financial Analyst, you will be providing commercial finance planning, analysis, reporting and process support.
- Independence with the forecast tool and process, including data accuracy.
- Ensure execution of the daily sales reporting – accuracy, timeliness, etc…
- Provide the information and analytics to support the sales teams forecasting process and monthly ops reviews packages. Includes bridges and variance reports for orders and sales.
- Provide the information and analytics to support the standard margin calculations and variances by identification of volume, price, and mix.
- Partner with the regional sales leaders and product managers and identify areas to improve process and results
- Provide metrics and KPI’s as needed for monthly dashboards: region, country, territory, channel, pipeline, quotes, salesperson, NPI/CPO, etc….
- Lead the major sales planning processes - QMI, budget, and strategy
- Provide monthly reports and analytics on selling costs: C&B, T&L, cell phone, commissions, advertising, etc…
- Support controlling with multiple aspects of the monthly/quarterly/yearly financial close and reporting process, particularly in the areas of revenue recognition and reconciliation
- Identify/articulate risks/opportunities relevant to the forecast period
- Participate in cross functional process improvement teams to promote operational efficiencies
- Travel as necessary
- Other functions as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in accounting/financial analysis.
- Demonstrated oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient use of financial systems/analysis tools
- Ability to analyze complex issues and develop an appropriate action plan
- Deliver timely results
- Lead projects & Assignments
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Gender/Disabled/Veterans
Please submit resumes with salary history to email@example.com