Thursday, 01 December 2016
Thursday, 01 December 2016
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, Europe - Home based in The Netherlands / Belgium
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, a leader in OEM sensors and sensor instrumentation, seeks a Sales Account Manager for its’ highly successful range of Protimeter moisture meters, to join their European commercial team. Headquartered in St. Mary’s, Pennsylvania, USA, Advanced Sensors is a new business unit within Amphenol that produces innovative sensing solutions for temperature, pressure, gas and moisture measurement applications. As the Sales Account Manager in Europe for the Protimeter brand, you will be responsible for the sales of moisture equipment/hand-held meters to specialized distributors throughout the whole of Europe, in order to achieve the assigned sales volume and to drive growth in these markets. Beside deep industry knowledge within the moisture field and sales experience within portable measurement devices, a strong international sales expertise is mandatory.
- Owning the European sales for Protimeter products
- Building and executing orders and sales plan, geared towards driving market growth
- Developing technical and market expertise on products and applications, using this knowledge to provide pre and post-sales support for key distributors
- Accurately forecasting Orders and Sales bookings
- Preparing and conducting sales presentations to distributors and local, country specific, industry organisations/associations
- Searching for, and identifying new opportunities with existing and, new to-be developed distributors
- Establishing objectives and action plans for the territory
- Developing strong individual working relationships with the specialized distributors, gaining in-depth knowledge of customer needs
- Providing management with continuous market intelligence through visit reports, observations of customer needs and competitive activities
- Closely interfacing with product management, global supply chain, and customer service teams
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, building surveying or inspection
- Extensive sales experience in the field of portable measurement devices
- Solid commercial and technical background
- External focus with strong ability to understand customers’ business-critical needs
- Proactive and hunter-type mentality, i.e., ‘just get it done’
- Excellent verbal and written communication, particularly within sales presentations
- Knowledge of customer base in the assigned region
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of working time
- Knowledge or experience of building surveying or inspection
- Knowledge or experience of timber frame construction
- Knowledge or experience of moisture/humidity measurement in the building environment
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary within a global leading company as well as a successful and dynamic European commercial team.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
Please check out our dedicated Protimeter website at: http://www.amphenol-sensors.com/en/products/moisture-meters
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume and covering letter/email, giving salary history to email@example.com