Amphenol Advanced Sensors, a leader in OEM sensors and sensor instrumentation seeks a seasoned, Sales Account Manager for our UK & Ireland territory. This is a highly visible role with a significant current sales base and service of repeat revenue from strategic accounts within the Kaye product range.
The Kaye product range, including moisture meters, testers and sensors, are designed to meet the most demanding industrial requirements for process improvement, thermal validation and reporting. Specializing in providing turnkey system solutions and supporting them with unmatched technical service, we offer a complete range of temperature standards, baths, thermocouples and fittings, all designed to provide the most accurate process measurement available. The Kaye product range is relied upon by the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to validate and monitor critical sterilization processes as required by governing regulatory bodies.
Major responsibilities include:
- Building and executing territory Orders & Sales plan geared towards driving market growth and penetration of Pharmaceutical and Biotech accounts, in a committed manner
- Developing technical and market expertise on products and applications, using this knowledge to provide pre and post-sales support for key accounts
- Accurately forecasting Orders and Sales bookings on a weekly basis
- Preparing and conducting sales presentations, addressing all relevant areas, up to client’s board level
- Demonstrating technical equipment, providing customers with technical pre sales support
- Identifying opportunities in existing and new accounts
- Identifying and targeting decision making and buying centers
- Establishing objectives and action plans for the territory, maintaining up-to-date customer databases
- Developing strong individual working relationships with customers, gaining in-depth knowledge of customer needs
- Developing and maintaining in-depth expertise of key applications in Pharmaceutical/LifeScience markets
- Recommending and participating in trade shows and local industry associations
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience, especially in selling process or analytical instrumentation into the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven industrial technical understanding and expertise in instrumentation and validation
- Proactive approach to organization of customer visits
- External focus with strong ability to understand customer’s business critical processes
- Excellent Problem Solver and Change Agent; can do-attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, in particular, sales presentation skills
- Knowledge of customer base in the assigned region.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Ability to providing customers with quotations
- Expertise in winning complex deals, proven strong deal closing capabilities
- This is a home-based role and the ideal candidate is likely to live in or around the Dublin area, although not essential
- Knowledge of Validation and regulatory guidelines, like GAMP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a generous base salary along with a variable compensation program commensurate with achieving pre-determined goals. Working from home, we provide a mobile phone, laptop, internet and car along with an enhanced benefit package. Our sales force experiences minimal turnover as direct result of our professional culture, support and team environment.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit CVs with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org