Global Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Amphenol Advanced Sensors – St. Marys, PA
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a successful, growing FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, a leader in OEM sensors and sensor instrumentation seeks a Global Marketing and Communications Coordinator for our St. Marys, PA facility. Headquartered in St. Mary’s, Pennsylvania, Advanced Sensors is a new business unit within Amphenol that produces innovative sensing solutions for temperature, pressure, gas and moisture measurement applications. As the Global Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will manage marketing, public relations and communications projects to promote and support all division events and products.
- Lead the management of Tradeshow and events planning and execution
- Management of all social and traditional media
- Management of all web related content including digital marketing campaigns
- Collateral and Web content development and management
- Commercialization of NPI, Core product lines and Business promotion; Work with Product management team in the development and implement media and communication plans to increase publicity and achieve coverage in the national and global media
- Plan and execute all public relations activities including press releases, bylines, social media, company literature, articles, announcements and media kits
- Track, analyze, and report all PR outreach results to management and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Lead the development with Product management of commercial and marketing plans
- Lead creation and maintenance of product and business collateral materials
- Develops and maintains relationships with a network industry editor.
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing communications, advertisement creative writing, and event planning
- Excellent communications skills: written and oral skills as it relates to collateral development – Both product and business content
- Excellent organizational skills and highly detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, WordPress website content management or basic HTML, SEO, Twitter, desktop publishing, Facebook, and website architecture and email marketing platforms
- Experience leading and managing production and creative teams both internal and contract services
- Travel requirements 25%
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k w/match.
Don’t let this great opportunity pass by - come join our team and apply today!
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Gender/Disabled/Veterans
Please submit resumes with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org